Showing the single result
The Aquator is the new footwear made for canyoning. This is the first shoe designed for canyoning that is closed thanks to the gaiter, and it is also equipped with a puncture-resistant plate, ensuring maximum safety to the user's feet.
- Upper : in nylon - net mesh with reiforcement in PU and integrated gaiter in lycra that make an unique and close upper with zipper. Internalboot with lacying and rapid system of closure made out of nylon-mesh coupled with perforated neoprene for a speedy in and out passage of the water, quick drying and thermal resistance. Reinforcement in crust leather with finish in PU.
- Back part costruction same as trekking boot with counters to give support and rubber rand of 1,8 of thikness.
- Reinforced toe and protected by the same rubber.
- Sole: midsole with EVAmicroporous material double density very cushioning. Sole Vibram AQUA SUPER GRIP with special rubber very soft to increase the grip. Adding spoiler in PU for greater security in the heel area. Adding also puncture-resistant plate for a better protection of the feet.
- Footbed: Breathable foodbed removable in microfiber activated with active carbon, coupled to Sanitized® antibacterial fabric, with shock absorber support in perforated EVAfor cushioning.
$399.95 Select options